Network Engineer (Implementation Consultant) | Zoek
Network Engineer (Implementation Consultant)
Work From Home
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Network Engineer (Implementation Consultant). Midlands. £45,000 £55,000
Our client are a market leading network solutions provider and due to continued growth they are seeking a skilled Professional Services Consultant to join their close knit and highly skilled team.
The role encompasses all aspects of pre & postsales services, including consultancy, prestaging, implementation, configuration, knowledge transfer, documentation and network health checks.
You will be an experienced network engineer and very confident with customer facing delivery. You will become an expert in the companys core networking technologies, as well as have a highlevel technical understanding of the full product portfolio. You will be able to provide a consultative approach to the implementation phase of all projects. The ability to communicate efficiently to both technical and nontechnical people and feel confident discussing technology with customers technical teams and clevel alike, is imperative.
You must have a professional and cando attitude towards work. An attention to detail is required at all times. You will act as a role model and mentor to junior members of the team.
You will receive world class internal and external training, along with a competitive package and flexibility to work from home.
The Professional Services Consultant will:
- Provide fieldbased postsales implementation services including but not limited to: prestaging of switching and wireless technologies, provision into customer sites (Rack & Stack), configuration, testing, user acceptance testing and documentation
- Understand the impact of implementing a solution on a customer site and be able to make recommendations on the best approach to design and implementation
- Provide advice and knowledge transfer to customers
- Perform Network Health Checks for customers
- Produce high level and lowlevel technical documentation
- Maintain a high level of technical knowledge of the companys core products
- Keep abreast of technology advancements through training courses, selfteaching and knowledge sharing
- Contribute to the companys knowledge base and Intelligence swarm
- Build strong relationships with customers & partners
The ideal Professional Services Consultant will possess:
- At least 3 years experience within a technical networking role
- Experience as a Professional Services Engineer
- Industry recognised technical certifications Microsoft, Cisco etc.
- CCNP Certification or higher is desirable
- Experience working with Dell EMC Networking, Extreme Networks, Aerohive Wireless, Ruckus Wireless, Palo Alto Networks Security Platform.
- Experience configuring Microsoft Technologies RADIUS/NPS, Certificate Services, DHCP
- Experience with Network Access Control (NAC) Solutions
- Experience in working to PRINCE2 and ITIL standards
- Effective communication skills at all levels
- A passion for working with people and the ability to quickly build rapport
- Demonstrating a strong understanding of wireless, switching, SDWAN and Security Technologies
MARS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from suitably qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, sex, marital status, national origin, religion, age, disability, or any other protected status. Suitable candidates for the role will be contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately if you havent heard back in this time your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
MARS Recruitment is a specialist Engineering & IT recruiter working in partnership with companies across the UK and offers services of both an Employment Business (for Temporary/Contract roles) and an Employment Agency (for Permanent roles).
Posted 44 days ago