Maintenance Engineer | Zoek
£37000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
**Job: Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £37,000 PA
My client who specialise in the design, development and manufacture of bespoke tiling and flooring solutions to both residential and commercial customers and they are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team in the finishing department on a permanent basis at their site based in Coventry.
The ideal Maintenance Engineer candidate will have the following attributes:**
- Past experience carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM)
- Collaborative Team Working
- Experience working in the finishing department
- Experience working with cutting machinery
The Maintenance Engineer role will include:
- Carry out corrective maintenance to all machines and ancillary equipment in line with legislative and best practice guidelines
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) in line with the procedure, legislative and best practice guidelines.
- Ensure corrective actions are to required standard and where this is not possible report remedial work required to the appropriate supervision.
- Record all abnormal conditions with regards to equipment to ensure PPM routines reflect issues.
- Identify areas of improvements and where possible carry out improvements to remedy downtime and breakdown issues
**This role requires the candidate to work on a rotating, 7 shift pattern including days and nights. Shifts are 12 hours 6am-6pm (days) and 6pm-6am (nights). These shifts follow a ‘days on, days off pattern’.
If you are a Maintenance Engineer and are interested in this position, please reply with an up to date CV, your availability and Salary Expectations to Adam Marsh at Premier Engineering.**
Posted 36 days ago