Support Worker | Zoek
Up to £8.21 per hour
Permanent (Full time)
Title: Support Worker
Role Overview:As a Support Worker at The Hadlows, you will work with people who have varying degrees of learning disabilities and autism, to promote independence and support them to lead as fulfilling life as possible, incorporating both therapy based activities and social based activities.
Your duties will also include:
- Helping the people we support to learn new skills.
- Assisting with day to day living tasks.
- Ensuring the people we support are encouraged to reach their full potential.
- Supporting our clients to live as independently as possible.
- Providing personal care.
- Moving and handling needs
- Support with medication and complex clinical needs.
- Support to access activities and socialise with others.
We offer a great range of benefits which include:
Paid DBS** & Holidays
Salary scale /progression if you want it
Life insurance & Pension Scheme
Cycle to work scheme
Retail rewards & savings
Long service awards
Refer a friend from now £250£750
** Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be repayable back to us. Deducted from your final salary
Here at Voyage Care we like to EMPOWER each other, work TOGETHER, continue to be HONEST, to lead in OUTSTANDING quality and always be SUPPORTIVE.
Refer a friend today and you could receive £250£750 (T&Cs apply)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
Posted 32 days ago