Technical Specialist (HVAC Engineer)
Bracknell, Berkshire, England
£42k per year + + Benefits
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global giant in the Heating and Cooling industry in the UK.
- As a Technical Specialist you will be first line of support to find solutions for end users and installers with technical questions.
- This opportunity is available due to continued growth in the Technical Team and with the backing of a truly multinational business across 120 countries globally.
- As a Technical Specialist, you will be dealing daily with distributors and project engineers in the field of A/C systems and heat pumps with their technical questions, faults, including incident and problem analysis.
- Your time will be split in being office based and out in the field. 70% office based - 30% Fault finding/fixing out of the office.
- Due to the innovative nature of the business there is continuous and ongoing training and product launches sharing best practice and knowledge is at the heart of their culture.
The Ideal Person:
- Our client is looking for a self motivated, organised and driven self-starter, with a good level of communication. You need to be able to clearly and concisely diagnose faults quickly over the phone.
- F-GAS certificate a must with knowledge in Hydraulic, Commercial and/or Domestic heating systems.
- If you are a strong, organised and motivated HVAC Engineer looking for a fantastic career at a household global brand, apply today!
Consultant: Daniel Gunton
Tel no. #########
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
Posted 38 days ago