£21000 to £24000 per annum
Our client is a specialist software development house based in the centre of Aldershot that provides management solutions to clients in the global legal market who utilize a common CRM platform.
They require a Graduate Programmer to support the existing technical team. The main focus of the role is programming, but the successful candidate will need to develop an understanding of the systems supporting the core product and eventually be able to configure these systems. By working alongside the technical team, it is hoped the successful Graduate Programmer becomes a significant contributor to creating scalable, robust systems and solutions for clients.
Training will be provided in the core product and this includes certification.
Graduate Programmer Technical Requirements:
- Applicants will need to hold a relevant IT qualification that is aimed at a career in software development
- Ideally have some experience of both SSRS and PowerBI.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft languages including VB.Net
- Working knowledge of database technologies including SQL and TSQL
- Demonstrate a desire to be involved in systems as well as development ie. Server maintenance and configuration.
A salary of 21k-24k is provided as well as other staff benefits. For further information about the role of Graduate Programmer please apply below.
Posted 38 days ago