Coventry, West Midlands, England
£40k - 55k per year
Are you an experienced Site Manager?
Do you have a background working refurbishment projects within the health care industry?
Are you looking to join one of the construction industries leading companies?
The role we are currently recruiting for is for an experienced site manager who has a background working on refurbishment projects within the health care industry.
This company partner with healthcare providers to ensure a safe, clean and efficient environment. This sector within the company is an award winning sector with services having been developed over the last 20 years, providing maintenance and repairs across numerous NHS hospitals. Due to the continued growth within the business they are looking for an experience Site Manager to join the team.
No day is exactly the same, but you can expect some of the following duties:
- Monitoring sub-contractors and labour
- Checking quality
- Monitoring health and safety
- Coordinating work on site
- Running the project to the agreed programme and budget
- Working Closely with the commercial and technical team
What are we looking for from applications?
- Proven track record within the health care industry
- CSCS Managers & Professionals, SMSTS & First Aid.
- Stable permanent career history
- Computer literate
How to apply? Please apply as directed and we will be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Posted 34 days ago