Teaching Assistant | Zoek
£9.50 - 9.50 per hour + pension
Permanent (Full time)
SEN teaching assistant in Poole
Teaching Personnel have been providing supply staff since 1996 to secondary, primary and SEN schools throughout England and Wales since 1996. Our Dorset SEN office specifically work with primary, secondary and SEN schools in Dorset, we have been securing casual supply work and temporary placements for graduates, aspiring teachers and future Education professionals with great success for over 10 years.
We are seeking Teaching Assistants who are looking for a more long term role which has the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate. As a Teaching Assistant you will be working within the class to support the class teacher with their lessons, you will be working alongside a team of support staff in class, and you will be working on a 1-1 basis with SEN students.
The successful candidate must:
be nurturing and enthusiastic
be enthusiastic and positive
be confident working with challenging behaviour
To be successful in this role it is desirable if you:
- have experience working within a school setting
- have experience working with children and/or adults with learning difficulties including ADHD, SEMH and ASC.
- have a good understanding of Special Educational Needs, or a willingness to learn
- Be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the role of a Teaching Assistant in a special needs school
- Have the ability to engage pupils in their learning and support them in their social, emotional and personal wellbeing
Working as a Teaching Assistant for Teaching Personnel offers the following benefits:
- Specialist Recruitment Consultant dedicated to finding you work
- Flexible work in schools local to you
- Access to our CPD Academy
- Pension Scheme
- Weekly Pay
- Refer a Friend Scheme
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Posted 11 days ago