RMN Deputy Charge Nurse
Fantastic job opening For RMN Deputy Charge Nurse to work with one of the UKs leading providers of independent specialist secure and step-down care across the UK.
The prestige clinic is looking for a Deputy Charge Nurse to provide visible leadership and effective shift management to the nursing team, deputising in the absence of the Charge Nurse.
As a Deputy Charge Nurse you will be working within a team that includes a range of professionals. You will be central to providing high quality care within a secure forensic setting, working with a patient group that consists of personality disordered and chronically mentally ill men.
You will work within an identified career development pathway and be expected to complete appropriate training.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of 32,000 per annum plus other great benefits.
Our Deputy Charge Nurse role involves:
- Adhering at all times to the NMC code of professional conduct
- Conducting a legal, ethical and accountable practice and remain open to the scrutiny of peers
- Respecting the rights of others sensitivity and with regard to issues of equality and diversity
- Promoting and ensuring that each member of the team works to the standards of ethical practice
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation, government and local policy and best practice including the Mental Health Act, Clinical Governance and Standards for Better Health
- Ensuring adherence to health, safety and security legislation and policy To be successful as Deputy Charge Nurse, youll need:
- Recognised mentorship certificate desirable Experience
- Demonstrate post registration experience
- Experience of working in a supervisory capacity
- Experience of secure environment and interdisciplinary teamwork
- Experience of assessing and teaching junior staff
- Experience of coordinating care In return for your expertise and hard work, the company offer a wide range of benefits:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Free meals while on duty
- Carefirst Employee Assistance Services
- Continuous learning and development
- Childcare vouchers Reference ID: 1290
Posted 20 days ago