Dungannon, Mid Ulster, Northern Ireland
Unspecified (Full time)
The company currently wishes to recruit highly skilled, motivated and driven people to be based at our Dungannon Retail site. Essentially, we are seeking determined and committed individuals who can impact on performance and make a positive contribution to the company's future growth. The successful applicant will be responsible for all aspects of stock control in a busy computerised stores environment.
*The Role: *
* Receipt, booking in and validation of goods received against purchase orders;
* Recording goods issued and returned to stock;
* Performing weekly stock checks to maintain stock accuracy;
* Maintenance of the stock system data;
* Issuing stock to the production area.
* Assisting production with packaging requirements
* General housekeeping duties
*The Person: *
* Must be self-motivated and can work on their own initiative;
* Be competent with computerised systems and possess good computer skills;
* A good level of verbal and written English.
* At least 1 years’ experience in a busy stores or factory environment
* GCSE Maths and English at Grade C or equivalent.
*All candidates must be flexible and prepared to work additional hours when required to meet customer demand.*
Reference ID: SO10B21
Application deadline: 27/10/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
* Discounted or free food
* On-site parking
* Referral programme
* 12 hour shift
* Day shift