Operations Administrative Support - Northampton | 1297 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Operations Administrative Support
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
Basic Salary : £21-22k + Bonus + Contributory Pension + 24 Days Holiday, plus Stats
Permanent (Full time)
An exciting opportunity for an Operations Support Administrator has arisen to join the worldwide leading supplier of locking systems and solutions used and recommended by Main Contractors, Architects, Specifiers and architectural ironmongers.
BASIC SALARY: £21,000 - £22,000
· Bonus (subject to performance)
· Contributory Pension
· 24 Days Holiday plus Stats
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Kettering, Corby, Market Harborough, Wellingborough
JOB DESCRIPTION: Operations Support Administrator - Locking Systems, Access Control Systems, Architectural Ironmongery
After undergoing a strategic business review, current company growth as well as opportunities that have arisen, we are now looking to strengthen our Admin team with a proven Administrator.
The role will require you provide support to the Senior Operations Manager in IT/Telecoms and Health & Safety compliance as well as supporting the Office Administrator in the requirements of the business on a day to day basis to help resolve any issues that may arise.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Operations Support Administrator - Locking Systems, Access Control Systems, Architectural Ironmongery
· Resolve ad-hoc IT problems for employees.
· Issuing, recording and installing of hardware.
· Logging service tickets on behalf of employees to obtain resolution.
· Track and Trace of all non IT equipment (laptops and accessories).
· Coordinate new extension numbers to any new employees and ensure the telephone list is updated.
· Facilitate training on the telephone system and create relevant training documentation.
· Raise any service tickets with the service provider and see through to resolution.
· Ensure mobile devices are 100% compliant to the companies' security.
· Carry out monthly audits and record data.
· Report monthly to the Senior Operations Manage.
· Carry out the induction for new employees.
· Monitor and manage annual Driver risk assessments.
· Ensure the employee register for Driver and DSR assessments are kept up to date.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Operations Support Administrator - Locking Systems, Access Control Systems, Architectural Ironmongery
· You will ideally come from an administration role within an IT, Telecommunications or Health & Safety department
· You will be well organised and efficient as well as being able to adopt a systematic and structured approach to tasks with the ability to prioritise.
· Knowledge of IT Hardware and business software (MS Office Suite) would be of particular interest
· Good Excel and Word skills
· Be able to present and deliver information to a group of people.
We are a European, market leading manufacturing group which supplies innovative window and door locking systems supplying direct to window and door manufacturers, through specification to architectural practices and building contractors as well as via established distributor and retail channels.
With an annual group turnover of in excess of €270 million, we manufacture at 4 sites and distribute from a further 5 across Europe.
We are at the forefront of innovation and our products offer clients the full spectrum of solutions.
· The opportunity to join, a brand leading name and Europe wide manufacturer
· The company has an active policy of promotion from within and offers the genuine opportunity to develop your career
· This position will be challenging but also tremendously rewarding.
· Coaching, mentoring and training are an integral part of the company's culture
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: IP16373, Wallace Hind Selection
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...