Planning Manager | Zoek
£40000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Transport Planning Manager
Take responsibility for delivering a cost effective and achievable network plan, scheduling all PI&R deliveries and trunking activity whilst maintaining budgeted costs and adhering to all KPI's, service level agreements and targets whilst ensuring company policies, procedures and legal requirements are adhered too.
- Experience within a planning or operations environment that demonstrates the capability to schedule and implement a schedule.
- Experience of managing a small, experienced team of planners.
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to implement and manage change.
- Excellent collaborative, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Able to plan, prioritise, organise and be self-motivated.
- Results orientated, willing to take ownership for achieving targets.
- Financially and commercially aware.
- Strong knowledge of health and safety regulations.
- Able to demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Experience of using a scheduling system such as Paragon
- Experience of using Microlise vehicle telematics and transport management software
- Create and implement cost effective transport schedules
- Plan vehicle resource
- Complete analysis for transport KPI's
- Produce Volume forecast
- Manage the pool of transport sub-contractors
- Control costs in line with budgets
- Maintain Paragon to ensure the data is accurate to adhere to customer requests
- Maintain and create transport planning operational reports
- All H&S and HACCAP considerations
A full job description is available.
Please contact Ruth on#########
Posted 43 days ago