Graduate Data Analyst | Zoek
Graduate Data Analyst
£25000 - £31000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Job title: Graduate Data Analyst
Salary: £25k (up to £31k OTE)
They promote and support progressive careers within this company and offer a fantastic benefits package as well as a unique, fun working environment. A huge name in the IT sphere, they’re now looking to relocate ambitious graduates to their London office! We have already placed a number of Pareto graduates into this role and the success of the business and candidates has meant they are looking to expand the team further and invest in new graduate talent!
The Role: Graduate Data Analyst
As a Graduate Data Analyst, you will join the front line of this multi-national organisation. This is a unique opportunity to work across all verticals as a knowledge broker, acting as an intermediary: between clients and experts, connecting customers with the blue chip organisation you’ll be working within!
Training is a vital part of being in this team and there is a comprehensive training programme for every graduate. Mentoring is a continued theme throughout your career in this organisation and as you become more competent your responsibilities develop. Opening up opportunities for candidates to grow the client base and develop your own team to support you in project delivery!
Responsibilities as a Graduate Data Analyst:
- Effectively evaluate and analyse data
- Ensure that company data is record accurately and is correct
- Work as part of a team to evaluate and analyse key data that will be used to shape future business strategies
- Perform regular client outreach to promote the company’s proposition and secure business
Benefits/What you get:
- Salary £25k, and up to £31k OTE
- 25 days holiday (plus your birthday off and a buy/sell scheme!)
- Industry recognised training and development
- Great discounts and cashback offers on an ever-growing list of retailers
- Generous pension schemes, flexible working with family friendly policies
- Child-care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and interest-free season ticket loan
- Employee assistance programme and regular wellbeing initiatives
- Excellent recognition (incentive trips and award schemes)
- Essential: Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and IT literate
- Positive and flexible attitude
- Tenacious and driven
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Posted 20 days ago