Head of Information Security/CISO | Zoek
Head of Information Security/CISO
London, Greater London, England
£115k - 125k per year
Permanent (Full time)
Head of Information Security/CISO (FTSE 100 Company)
Location: Central London, (zone 1)
Start date: asap - 3 months
Role type: Permanent
Salary: £115-125K + 30% bonus + 15% pension + £4K SAYE + 25 days holiday + health + life assurance + subsidised gym
Our client is an award winning & thriving International Plc based in Central London who require a dynamic Head of Information Security to work on a portfolio of security projects across the whole group. Based in their prestigious HQ this exciting opportunity requires candidates from a Plc/Blue-chip background with the requisite communication skills that a corporate environment demands.
The Role as Head of Information Security/CISO:
The Head of Information Security will have responsibility for implementing all Info Sec policies/standards to encompass all technology areas, from user devices to management systems and externally provided systems to the business. In addition to managing an established team of 6 (PM's, Security Architects, BA's & Analysts), you will be responsible for maintaining and cultivating strong relationships with senior stakeholders and various security partners/suppliers. Feeding in to the overall Technology Strategy, you will be a key contributor to steering committees and board meetings.
- Manage all activities and functions of staff / consultants / vendors involved with information security.
- Design and update the IT & Information Security & Privacy policies & standards.
- Provide interpretation of current policies relating to specific situations as they arise.
- Ensure all security projects are completed within time and budget and are integrated into the day to day operations of the business.
- Develop the group wide Information / Technology strategic security plan and program.
- Managing a virtual team of staff / consultants / vendors, the quantum of which will change depending on the needs of the business.
- Develop business cases for security initiatives.
- Monitor security trends and legislation nationally and internationally.
- Coordinate internal and external audits.
- Oversee security incident response planning and security breach investigations.
- Build service relationships with internal customers and internal/external service providers.
- Manage a suite of vendors including SaaS / external partners / hosted systems.
The Head of Information Security/CISO Candidate:
The client is seeking somebody who is dynamic, engaging, has strong stakeholder management skills, is self-motivated and can work independently. In addition to excellent communication skills (written/verbal), you must have gravitas and be able to demonstrate the following:
- 5+ years Head of Information Security/CISO experience within a large Plc/blue-chip environment
- Experience of implementing of Security standards
- General security qualifications, such as: CISSP, CISM, IBITGQ, ISACA, (ISC)² or BCS. etc
- Experience of multi-agency or enterprise wide security solutions.
- Experience of managing information security in the cloud.
- Proven experience in IT leadership roles.
- Awareness of industry best practices and direction.
- An excellent analyser who is fast and responsive to customers' needs.
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills to all levels, including an excellent telephone manner.
- Team Player who can maintain close working relationships with the other members of the IT team.
- Supplier audits - ISO27001 etc
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Head of Information Security/CISO, then please apply now!
Posted 19 days ago