Senior Back End Developer / £75k DOE / 2+ Days WFH / MCR
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £75000 per annum + 2 Days WFH/Stock Options
Senior Backend Dev/ £75k DoE/ Node.js / MySQL /API Dev /Flex & Remote Work / MCR
Are you a Back End Developer looking for career growth and personal advancement within a groundbreaking pharmaceutical company currently implementing an extensive expansion plan?
Corecom Consulting is in the market for an experienced Senior Back End Developer with a real passion and vision for the field to join a flexible development team in a fastgrowing pharmaceutical giant. Founded with great success in the US, this company are expanding their offices in Manchester and are looking for a Back End developer to help realise their expansion plans in a field where they have no competitors. Having grown their team with two experienced Developers through Corecom, theyre looking to add to the team with Senior Developers with technical/digital backgrounds. The ideal candidate will be as innovative and invested as they have been throughout their history.
Whats In It For You?
- Competitive Salary up to £75k and stock options
- 2 3 days remote working and flexible schedules
- Creative and daring environment that fosters and rewards employee insights
- Access to the latest in Backend and API development software
- Work and learn alongside the best in the industry
What Do We Need From You?
- 3+ years commercial experience in a Backend role
- Proficiency with Node JS, MySQL are essential
- Skill with React, API development, and Python are desirable
- The ability to work with initiative and tenacity offering your own ideas
- Work in a Digital background will give you a boost in the role
- A genuine interest in the nuts and bolts of coding
This role is a great chance to get on the ground floor of an aggressive expansion plan. The core of the company is its RESTful API that allows it to scale effectively with their clients needs. What this means for you is exposure to the cutting edge of commercial and medical technology, as well as the chance to work with embedded software and machine learning. Backend developers are given the space they need to work and make an impact within the business and the industry as a whole, and their contributions are respected in a collaborative atmosphere.
Successful candidates can expect to earn up to £75,000 and enjoy flexible and remote working options in addition to a leading benefits package and stock options within a fast moving, innovative, and ambitious environment.
Submit your CV now for immediate interviews and start dates.
Senior Backend Dev/ £70k DoE/ Node.js / MySQL /API Dev /Flex & Remote Work / MCR
Posted 4 days ago