Supply Primary Teacher
East Grinstead, West Sussex
£100 - £120 per day
Teachers can change lives with the right mix of chalk and challenges.
Do you have a passion for supporting children to reach their full potential?
Are you passionate about setting children up with the best possible start in their educational journey?
Have you got experience working in Primary Schools?
Im looking for a Supply Teacher to work across Primary Schools in East Grinstead, so if this role interests you then please keep reading!
Randstad are an education recruitment agency who help Schools across West Sussex, Brighton and Surrey with their permanent, longterm and daytoday needs. This role is aimed at Primary Teachers who are looking for daytoday work in East Grinstead. For those who are just starting out as a Teacher this is a perfect way to gain valuable experience that looks great on a CV. There is lots of work available so candidates will be kept busy. Through working as a Supply Teacher candidates receive the flexibility to choose their working days and these roles could lead to permanent and longterm roles in some of our Schools.
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
- Exclusive roles
- A dedicated consultant focused on finding the right roles for you
- Support to edit and improve your CV
- Appbased booking system
- Online diary
- Refer a friend scheme
- DBS and School application support
- Free career advice
Benefits of the role:
- Competitive pay
- Local bookings
- Flexible working days
- Teacher of the Month
- No planning
- Weekly pay
- Free CPD
- Marking work completed during the day
- Keeping uptodate records of students progression and learning
- Following set plans to deliver effective lessons
Requirements: Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered. Essential:
- Knowledge of the EYFS, KS1 and/or KS2 curriculums
- 2 references from the last 5 years (1 must be a full childbased safeguarding reference)
- Relevant qualifications (PGCE, QTS etc.) Desired:
- An uptodate DBS on the update service
- Experience teaching in a UK Primary School
- A job history for the last 10 years
We are due to interview for this role soon so if you would like to be considered then please send us your application today: ######### All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.
So if this sounds like the role for you then dont wait, apply today before its too late!
Posted 40 days ago