Senior Medical Writer - West Sussex
£60000 - £70000 per annum
Mary Bolt is recruiting for a Senior Medical Writer to join a global, niche Clinical Research Organisation at their site based in Crawley on a permanent basis.
- The Company:
- Our client has a strong interest in the evolution of cancer treatment and are committed to cancer research and supporting the advancement of treatment options.
- The Location:
- Our client's site is in Crawley, which is commutable from Surrey, Sussex and London and is only around 30 minutes away from Brighton so accessible to the South Coast. Home working can be considered for the right candidate.
- The Role:
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Be responsible for the preparation of:
- · Investigational Medicinal Product Dossiers (IMPDs)
- · Clinical Trial Applications and amendments
- · Clinical study protocols and protocol amendments
- · Investigator brochures and updates
- · Interim and final clinical study reports
- · Development Safety Update Reports
- · Patient Informed Consent Forms
- · Scientific Advice Briefing documents
- · Provide guidance and support to other in-house units in preparation or review of manuals, training guidelines and similar documents
- Your Background:
- To succeed in this role, you will have a background in:
- -Educated to degree level or above in Life Science or a related field with solid experience of working within Pharmaceutical medical writing and familiarity with clinical and regulatory documents.
- -Familiarity with industry principles of drug safety, EU and international regulatory guidelines, drug development, biostatistics, pharmacology, clinical trial methodology and oncology as well as effective knowledge of company and sponsor-specific SOPs.
- -Excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to meet deadlines, be results-oriented and manage critical issues on multiple projects simultaneously as well as excellent attention to detail.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
- If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45479 in all correspondence.
Posted 15 days ago