Lawyer – Private Client
£40000 - £60000 per annum
Lexcel accredited firm in Wiltshire seeks a talented Private Client Lawyer on a full-time, permanent basis.
Joining our client’s highly successful practice located in the Devizes area, the successful applicant will undertake a complex caseload of private client matters whilst participating in business development and networking initiatives.
Responsibilities • Drafting wills • Probate • Lasting powers of attorney • Dealing with elderly clients • Estate administration • Nursing home funding • Inheritance tax planning • Deputyships
The Candidate • Solicitors and legal executives with a minimum of two years’ PQE • Experience in private client law is essential • IT proficiency is required • Has a desire to participate in professional development • Enthusiastic and strong team player
The Firm This Lexcel accredited firm has a long history in the South West, and with several offices in the area, it enjoys a stellar reputation for providing practical and effective legal advice. The firm has a modern, up-to-date approach and is regularly instructed in very complex disputes. This regional heavyweight has invested in long-term strategic planning and is currently recruiting for additional high-calibre candidates to join the established, well-respected team. The firm prides itself on maintaining strong links with the local community through a comprehensive programme of networking and supporting local charities, and as a result, instructions come from an established client base.
Benefits • Opportunities for career progression • Competitive salary • Generous holiday allowance • Pension scheme • Discretionary bonus • Length of service awards • Staff social events • Healthcare cash plan
Lawyer – Private Client
For further details of this Private Client Lawyer vacancy, please contact Monty on ######### quoting reference MB#########
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED. Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
- By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
- By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
- Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
- To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
- As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Address: Please see our website for details
Posted 12 days ago