EYFS TA | Zoek
Burnage, Greater Manchester, England
£57 - 65 per day
Permanent (Full time)
We are working closely with a Primary School based in Manchester (M19), whoa re looking for an EYFS Teaching Assistant to immediately join their team.
This average sized, two-form entry primary school is looking for a committed and successful EYFS teaching assistant to join their motivated team. The local community is highly supportive of the school and parental involvement is very positive.
- Hold a minimum Level 2 childcare qualification or equivalent
- Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in an Early Years environment
- Have experience using Phonics schemes
- Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
- Experience working with SEND children
In turn, Teaching Personnel can offer you;
- 20 years experience within Educational Recruitment working in partnership with a large number of Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools
- Pay to scale, depending on your previous experience
- A dedicated, specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Unrivalled CPD opportunities including Team Teach, NASEN and People Moving & Handling
- Work in schools exclusive to Teaching Personnel
- Full or part-time work to fit around your existing commitments
- GBP50 rewardevery time you recommend a colleague/friend to work with us
Teaching Personnel are the market leaders in Education Recruitment across the country. If you meet the above criteria and are able to commit to this position, then please call me today to discuss further – Tajay Bryan on or email your CV to ######### .
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Posted 9 days ago