Out of Hours Team Manger
Ensure your team are well trained, validated and capable to deliver in their roles, whilst analysing and spotting trends in performance to help continually improve the operation.
• Supporting and engaging with the other Managers to deliver all plans and key performance indicators, whilst spotting talent, providing mentoring and developing people for their next role.
• Use my expertise and knowledge to identify opportunities to engage my colleagues to improve the performance.
• Deliver all security routines and maintain a legally compliant and safe place to work.
• Understanding what is important as a Manager, using results and actions from colleagues to improve working practices and maintain a healthy relationship with the team.
• Ensure availability for customers at all times.
• You are a great communicator who will share knowledge, experience and best practices, you understand the importance of what you do and working collaboratively across the distribution centre to deliver results.
• You are natural and welcoming with colleagues putting them at the heart of whatever you do. You take the time to listen and understand others, building strong relationships with your colleagues.
• You use your energy and resilience to keep momentum going. You act quickly, making decisions based on what is right for your colleagues.
• Your have energy and drive to deliver beyond expectation. You do the right thing whether everything is going well or times are tough, and know how to consistently be at your best, you inspire confidence in those around you.
•You are always looking for ways to build and deliver new initiatives to help improve your department and our business for customers and colleagues.
Our business was built with a simple mission – to be the champion for customers, helping them to enjoy a better quality of life and an easier way of living. This hasn't changed. Customers want great products at great value which they can buy easily and it's our job to deliver this in the right way for them. Benefits Package - Colleague Discount Card (including a second card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco. - An annual bonus scheme where you could achieve up to 3.5% of eligible 2017/18 earnings. - Childcare Vouchers - Share Schemes - Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & - Tesco Bank - Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses - Sunday and Out of Hours premiums available
Posted 15 days ago