Night Manager | Zoek
£40000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
An amazing new job opportunity has just arisen for a committed Night Manager to work with one of the UK’s leading health care companies. As a night manager you will be working in Manchester.
The hospital is a specialist provider of complex mental health services, providing clinical excellence treatment in eating disorders, adolescent, rehabilitation and PICU services.
As a Night Manager your day to day duties include:
- You will work as part of the night manager team alongside the ward managers
- You will support the wards in the running of the hospital overnight and support the ward based nursing teams
- The successful applicant will ensure that a high standard of patient care is provided and that the unit complies with all quality standards and statutory requirements.
An ideal Night Manager must have these skills as they are beneficial for this position:
- Good working knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Ability to undertake physical requirements of MVA
- Ability to be responsive and flexible
- Able to show a can-do attitude always
The successful Night Manager will receive an excellent annual salary of £40,000. This exciting position is for 37.5 hours per week. In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive the following generous benefits:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
- A group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Free meals while on duty
- Care first - Employee Assistance Services
- Continuous learning and development
- Childcare vouchers
- Career development
- Personal health insurance
- An employee assistance programme
- Voluntary benefit
To be considered for this position you must be a qualified nurse.
Reference ID: 3438
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call Rachel Cummins on######### or send your CV to #########
Posted 23 days ago