Finance Business Partner | Zoek
Finance Business Partner
£42000 - £47000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Interested in working for a £800m+ turnover organisation? Looking to further your finance career in a CV enhancing role? Want to be part of a commercially focused business partnering team that offers fantastic scope for development? Then this is the role for you!
My client is a large property developer based in London looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their team in a role filled with development opportunities.
The main responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Take responsibility for the management accounts of multiple company entities with a turnover totalling £60m+.
- Liaise closely with the directors of various entities, including development, repairs and maintenance to ensure that they are aware of any variances in their budgets.
- Lead on the preparation of budgets and forecasts for the allocated business units.
- Vital support to the Head of Finance Business Partnering to ensure that all development projects are completed on time and within budget.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a newly qualified accountant looking to take that next step within a highly commercial finance business partnering function for a leading London organisation. Moreover, the development opportunities that this organisation offers are exceptional, with promotion and upward movement a realistic and achievable goal.
The successful candidate will have:
- Recently qualified as an accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, etc.).
- Experience of preparing management accounts and/or budgets.
- At least oneyear experience within a Finance Business Partnering role.
- Excellent communication skills and the presence to challenge senior managers effectively.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, etc.).
If you are interested in this position, please apply immediately as applications are reviewed daily and this role may be filled before the closing date.
Posted 20 days ago