Refrigeration - City of Bristol - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 4b07af
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Refrigeration Case Maintenance Technician
City of Bristol - This Area Only
£23283/annum £23,283 + VEHICLE, BONUS
Permanent (Full time)
Position: Refrigeration Case Cleaning Technician
Location: Covering Stores in the South West and South Coast – looking for candidate based in the Bristol Area
£23,283 salary + vehicle + possible £250 bonus every 3 months plus pension and medical and other company benefits.
Constant night shifts, Sunday to Wednesday night
Hours of work - Night Shift - 4 nights per week (Sunday to Wednesday) – 45 hours per week
Our client are a national Facilities Management company called ‘City Facilities Management, they have the national FM contract with ASDA and they signed a new 10 year contract with ASDA in 2019, so they have a long and secure contract with them
City FM are committed to the perfect partnership with ASDA and their mission is to provide them with the cleanest and best maintained stores exceeding their expectations, every day.
We are currently looking for a Refrigeration Case Cleaning Technician (Case Maintenance Technician) to join City FM in maintaining a high standard of cleaning in the Refrigeration Units throughout the stores by operating machinery and completing general cleaning duties.
The role will involve going to ASDA stores along with a Case Cleaning Team Leader and you will be removing all items from the Refrigeration units within ASDA stores, doing cleaning and basic maintenance of the Refrigeration units and them putting all the items back into the Refrigeration units.
The role will cover ASDA stores in the South West / South Coast region but may be required to travel to other areas and you will work in pairs with a Team Leader
Whilst the role will cover ASDA stores in the South West / South Coast region, our client needs the Case Maintenance Technician to be based in the Bristol Area, as the Team Leader and Technician share the work van and work together on a daily basis and the Team Leader lives in the Bristol Area.
We are looking for candidate to have:
* A positive approach, able to work in a dynamic business environment, but above all be committed to the delivery of outstanding customer service
* Experience of cleaning / basic maintenance in one of the following areas:
* Large supermarket retail environment
* Food processing
* Industrial cleaning environment
* A friendly and confident attitude
* The ability to work independently as well as within a team.
* A full Driving Licence – on occasions required to drive to support Team Leader
* A degree of flexibility with the ability to travel and stay away overnight. Accommodation would be provided typically in Premier Travel Inn Hotels on a single board basis
What we can offer you as part of our team:
* Fantastic benefits package including Pension scheme, discounts on popular retailers and restaurants across the UK and a generous death in service benefit
* The opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced environment
* Holidays – there are fixed periods of holidays during Christmas and Easter - Christmas - 8 days (2 Weeks) days fixed, immediately preceding New Year, Easter - 4 days (1 Week) fixed, week ending Good Friday
About Our client
City Facilities Management is one of the UK’s fastest growing independent businesses.
They have more than 25 years of successful facilities management
They are committed to the perfect partnership with Asda and our mission is to provide them with the best maintained stores exceeding their expectations, every day.
They are an Equal Opportunities employer and encourage applications from all members of the community. They are committed to the Disability Confident Initiative and offer a guaranteed interview to any applicant who considers themselves to be disabled and who meets the requirements for the post.
If you feel these qualities describe you, then we would like to hear from you.
Candidates must have a full and valid driving licence and be happy working permanent nights.
To apply for this role please submit your full and up to date CV to Jonathan Sweasey at PDA Search & Selection