Azure C# Developer - Royal Tunbridge Wells | Zoek UK | 4b0bca
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Azure C# Developer
Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England
Permanent (Full time)
Azure C Developer - Perm - Remote/Tunbridge Wells
Gerrard White is currently seeking a C Developer with Azure experience to work with an enterprise scale client within the Financial Services sector, joining a fast paced Agile / Scrum based Development Team tasked with the evolution of a complex application estate.
This will suit a candidate with strong hands-on experience with full stack C development, building API's and serverless function with Azure service bus and other core components for integration with existing, and new systems, as well as those used from third parties.
You will have the opportunity to work with a range of cutting edge insurance based apps, including quote and buy technology.
The role would be highly individualised and allow growth and exposure in multiple disciplines and the successful candidate would be tasked with work on a range of applications and services for an incredibly diverse group of companies
Key Responsibilities for C Azure Developer
Build new applications and components and add or amend existing business logic as per requirements
* Determine best approach and solution to meet business and team needs
* Develop application code for components and logic as needed to implement changes requested
* Discuss requirements and considerations with QA test analysts
* Identify deployment aspects and work with DevOps colleagues to implement appropriately
* Liaise with colleagues to arrange and deploy application changes using the appropriate tools and processes
* Document and share knowledge and experience with other team members to improve overall team capabilities
* Liaise with colleagues in IT, other departments and 3rd parties as required to resolve blockers and progress deliveriesExperience required:
Strong commercial experience of server-side development with C , MVC, WebAPI REST and JSON
* Practical knowledge of Azure including Serverless Functions, BLOB storage, Azure Tables and Service Bus Queues
* Experience of consuming and building APIs in Azure using tools such as Swagger and Postman is desirable for all new applications and newer existing solutions.
* Understanding of databases including ability to query SQL Server using T-SQL
* Experience with accessing databases with Entity Framework or EF Core
* Understanding of source control concepts and practised with systems such as GIT
* Familiarity with continuous integration and automated deployment solutions, such as with Azure DevOpsWhat's on offer for the C Azure Developer
Competitive base alongside good remote working potential, and benefits package