Scrum Master - Nottingham | Zoek UK | 4b0cee
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Permanent (Full time)
· Identity & Fraud (ID&F) is one of the most vibrant business units of Decision Analytics, currently undergoing the most remarkable Digital Transformation across its product line-up.
· It is a particularly exciting and pivotal time for ID&F as we begin decomposing several monolithic applications into microservices and deploying them into the cloud.
· As an ID&F Scrum Master, you will be part of a high-performing team delivering against our strategic direction and ensuring the delivery of our business objectives across our product portfolio.
· You will work as part of our Software Engineering Scrum Teams to facilitate the delivery of strategic product development whilst also contributing to a broader community of Scrum Masters to promote best practices across the Organisation.
· Experian UK&I is a Great Place to Work certified employer; Therefore, we are fully committed to your personal development, particularly in helping you achieve industry-leading certifications like Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification.
· As a Servant Leader, you will be accountable for creating the conditions in the Team for effective roadmap delivery through facilitation, coordination, collaboration, and agile coaching.
· You will be responsible for leading PI planning, daily scrums, refinement sessions, sprint reviews and retrospectives.
· You will lead by example in demonstrating the Scrum values - commitment, focus, openness, respect, and courage - and the 12 Agile principles.
· You will actively identify and remove blockers to the Team progress, internally in ID&F or externally/globally across the wider Experian Teams.
· Work together with the PO to provide management information and delivery updates to ID&F Senior Leadership.
· You will own the management of the Team’s Jira boards/reports and Confluence space, with a particular focus on the quality of the data these systems hold and the information they provide to ID&F Senior Leadership, together with the associated Identity access management.
· You will work closely with the Team and the ID&F Senior Leadership Team to create a high-performance environment where individuals are happy and effective in their roles