Warehouse Team Leader - Bilsthorpe | Zoek UK | 4b1095
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Warehouse Team Leader
Bilsthorpe, Nottinghamshire, England
£12.20/hour + Shift Premium
Permanent (Full time)
JT Recruit are currently looking for Team Leaders on behalf of our client in Bilsthorpe, NG22. Our client is the world’s largest and most innovative provider of temperature controlled logistics solutions. You will supervise the operations and be responsible for the warehouse team and designated facility. Work with Operations leadership to make certain company and customer standards of service, quality, safety, and productivity are met.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Supervise, train, provide performance feedback and assign duties of direct reports to ensure productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness.
* Manage operational procedures to include the incoming and outgoing shipments, handle the organisation of merchandise, and maintain warehouse inventory.
* Plan production schedules and resource allocation for completion of job assignments while keeping time and production records.
* Track and send reports to designated plant personnel.
* Track warehouse activities including sales, record control, and purchasing to ensure availability of products .
* Work with machinery and material handling equipment.
* Resolve employee issues and maintain open lines of communication with all levels of the organisation.
* Perform assigned projects as instructed.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
* 2 years warehouse or logistics leadership experience
* Experience with Warehouse Management System (WMS)
* Strong conflict management skills
* Ability to work in temperatures as low as -25 Celsius in cold storage sites or up to 37 Celsius in dry storage sites while wearing company provided personal protective equipment and freezer gear
* Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs.; weight may be more dependent upon facility
* Ability to work a flexible work schedule and shift, including weekends if needed
* Must be comfortable with various noise levels, at times, can be loud
Rates of Pay:
£ Per Hour Plus Shift Allowance
Shift Patterns available:
* Sunday - Thursday (Apply online only)
* Monday - Friday (Apply online only)
* 4on 4off Days 0600 – 1800
To be considered for this role please apply online with an up to date CV