Admin Assistant - Merthyr Tydfil | Zoek UK | 4b1519
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Merthyr Tydfil, Merthyr Tydfil , Wales
Permanent (Full time)
Ideal Recruit is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Admin Assistant to join our client’s team and to support their distribution/logistics operation. The ideal candidate will be organised, with excellent time management, workflow management and logistical skills. Previous experience in similar field (Administration & Logistics) is preferred but not necessary as full training will be given.
Controlling the booking in schedule for the warehouse
Dealing with drivers & visitors, keeping an up to date register
Preparing the picks for the WHS, making sure they are picked in time for collection
Quality checking on outbound picks, quality assurance
Preparing, printing, allocating, releasing pick lists
Other adhoc duties regarding warehouse inventory, etc.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels
• Work well under pressure and manage time and workloads effectively
• Team player
• Ability to prioritise when juggling multiple tasks
• Confident in problem solving and maintaining databases
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages as Excel, Word
• Previous experience preferred in SAP
• Passion for logistics
Working Days/Location/Job type
• Typically, Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 17:00
• 1 hour unpaid break per day, total working hours per week is 40 hours.
• Site Location: Wrexham Industrial Estate
• Full time (with agency)
• 12 weeks probation period
• Start date: ASAP
£ / hour
Please submit an up to date cv with your application