£70000 - £93000 per annum + Pension + Bonus + Healthcare
My client a leader in providing bespoke technology solutions provider that allow organisations and people to work smarter, faster, better is seeking an Senior Agile Coach working across the business to promote both the awareness and adoption of agile, and promoting continuous improvement in the many teams already embracing agile ways of work. Apply now to join an organisation voted 6th in the Top 100 creative agencies by fee income.
You will be responsible for our internal training on agile topics (any training certifications would be advantageous), for coaching and mentoring teams as required, and to build out our Agile community of existing Agile coaches, Scrum Masters and Product Owners. My client works across industries developing digital technology that helps people work smarter, better and faster.
You will have experience in the majority of the following:
- Being Scrum Master for multiple Scrum teams;
- Providing handson advice and coaching Scrum teams which you are not directly responsible for;
- Leading and coaching a businessunit, organisation in Scrum adoption and implementation;
- Understanding Agile scaling frameworks such as LeSS, SAFe and Nexus;
- Understanding and applying where appropriate, alternatives to Scrum such as Kanban;
- Leading and coaching the organization in Agile transformations;
- Pursuing professional certifications such as ICAgile Enterprise Coach, Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC) and Certified Scrum Trainer (CST).
Security Clearance is preferred for this vacancy. If you are not currently Security Cleared, you will need to be eligible for this and willing to go through the process.
This is a unique opportunity to develop your career within one of the worlds most advanced technology consultancies to enhance your career in challenging role within a fast growing and dynamic practice, with excellent scope for career progression, development, and prosperity. Additionally this is an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life as well as the opportunity to use the most up to date technology in the market on a daily basis.
Apply now to take advantage of this exciting Agile Coach opportunity or call Aidan on ######### for more details.
Job Title: Agile Coach
Agency: Anson McCade.
Daily rate: £70,000 £93,000 + excellent package (Car Allowance, Bonus, Pension)
Contact: Aidan McNeill
Posted 9 days ago