Senior Service Desk - Chester | Zoek UK | 4b179f
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Service Desk
Chester, Cheshire West and Chester, England
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Service Desk to join a company who are expanding and developing their operations in the UK. The company are looking for a forward thinking, highly driven Service Desk to come on board to ensure customer support issues are dealt with quickly, efficiently and to a high standard. The Senior Service Desk will be tasked with management and oversight of all incidents, communicating with clients regularly, understanding technical issues and prioritising tasks accordingly and producing monthly summary reports.
In return you will enjoy the companies benefits including competitive salary, bonus scheme and uncapped commission.
The Senior Service Desk must have experience in a similar role and come from an IT background. A knowledge and interest in the IT industry is a distinct advantage. You must be hungry for success and eager to develop your career.
- Manage and oversee all incidents
- Responsible for managing the desk and progressing tickets
- Deal with customer support issues
- Collate and assign all requests
- Receive, log, prioritise and understand all tickets
- Ensure all information is recorded in tool set
- Be patient, courteous and an advocate always
- Produce weekly and monthly summary reports
- Update tickets with each change/update
- Ensure clients are updated regularly, a client should never call for an update
- Attain a 50% ticket closure rate, rising to 80% within 3 months
- Propose ideas for improvement
- Ensure the highest level of customer experience.
- Manage the overall P & L
- Maintain all documents, recourses, and content.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a service desk or technical support role
- A good knowledge of IT technical issues and how to resolve them
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Effective communication skills and the ability to communicate on all levels.
- A pro- active work ethic
- A knowledge of the IT industry and an interest in modern technology
- Good Microsoft Office Skills including the use of Excel to track and manipulate data
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a targeted environment
- Motivation, enthusiasm, and a desire to improve
For more information or to apply for this position please call our recruitment team on 0 3 3 3 or apply online for a call back.
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven't contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.