40000.00-50000.00 Annual Salary
* Rutherford Briant Recruitment are recruiting for an IT Manager for a Top 30 accountancy firm in Cambridge. An exciting opportunity has arisen to manage a technical team. The right candidate will be responsible for assisting with the maintenance, development and improvement of the firms IT systems and being accountable for the running of the department.
* Key responsibilities include:
- * Managing the technical team with a hands-on approach. *
- * Supporting the Systems Engineer with the day to day functioning of servers and systems. *
- * Prioritise, plan and control IT projects. *
- * Assist with regular maintenance of the firm’s systems. *
- * Assist the Systems Engineer to control, plan and deploy new functionality to the firm’s systems. *
- * Suggesting system improvements and further developments. *
- * Control, monitor and upgrade applications in conjunction with the Systems Engineer. *
- * Provide technical helpdesk support for escalated tickets from the internal and external support team as required. *
- * Initiating and facilitating documentation of the firms systems. *
- * Willingly share knowledge and experience to increase others skills i.e. explain how the results is achieved for future use by others *
- * Liaise with Department Head bringing any problems to their attention and offering solutions
* The suitable candidate will have had project management experience, SQL experience, knowledge of document management systems. Internal on the job training will be provided as required.
Posted 6 days ago