Steel Fixer - Worksop | Zoek UK | 4b1874
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Permanent (Full time)
Excellent Rates and Salaries - Plus Overtime
As a Steel Fixer, you will be required to work safely and efficiently within an automated precast concrete facility to complete work activities as planned and achieve a right first time standard.
As part of the reinforcement production team, you will be required to produce high quality reinforced element. This may involve working with some automated equipment (subject to receiving the correct training and achieving an acceptable level of competency) or adopting manual methods, either of these will involve reading complex drawings. You will be required to work to high tolerances and consistent standards producing reinforced elements right first time.
You will be required to work in a collaborative manner with all other team members to share suggestions, ideas, solutions and proposals to improve the efficiency in your area of work.
- Work as a team player within factory management team and commit to achieving the highest levels of safety and produce outstanding quality products.
- To ensure we are first choice for all customers
- To be self challenging and respect others in the whole team.
- Ability to interpret technical drawings and follow instructions to ensure work procedures are executed accurately.
- Experience within a steel fixing or production environment.
- Ability to demonstrate sound levels of skills and expertise.
- A self improver, willing to learn new techniques
- Strong team player.
- Conscientious / reliable and flexible.
- Steel fixer / nip hand with Some precast concrete production experience.
- Technical knowledge of building systems.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...