LCV Technician | Zoek
£14.75 per hour, Benefits:Huge Variety of Vehicles
Permanent (Full time)
About your new company
My client, a major fleet company are actively seeking to acquire a LCV technician for their thriving depot in the Manchester area.
A fantastic company to work for who invest heavily in their employees, ensuring a supportive environment as well as progression opportunities.
About your new LCV technician role
- You will carry out maintenance, repairs and modification work on the fleet of vehicles and provide technical support from fault analysis through to completion.
- You will provide technical work to the highest standards in line with strict health and safety requirements for equipment, machines and tools.
- You will have an in-depth knowledge of vehicles and workshop equipment.
- NVQ/City & Guilds qualifications.
- Early/Late shift pattern (5am – 2pm and 11am – 8pm)
- Small team of mechanics
The successful LCV technician will receive
- £14.75 an hour plus overtime.
- Huge variety of vehicles to work on.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Performance based support and development.
- Job based training to further career prospects.
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advice on your next LCV technician role, please contact Will Brown at Kemp Recruitment on#########