Recruitment Consultant - Fareham | Zoek UK | 4b2099
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Fareham, Hampshire, England
At Everything Childcare Agency we are recruiting a Full Time Regional Recruitment Consultant to join our growing team of Consultants.
As a recruitment consultant for Everything Childcare Agency, you're the vital link between our clients and candidates.
The role is demanding and diverse. It involves:
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies.
- As a Recruitment Consultant you will be Recruiting Perm staff and Managing a Temp Team.
- As a Recruitment Consultant Travel to Interviews and meetings is essential.
- As a Recruitment Consultant you will be Visiting clients to build and develop positive relationships.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment.
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of online recruitment search engines.
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract Temp and Perm candidates and build relationships.
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job.
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants.
- Organising interviews for candidates.
- Informing candidates about the results of interviews.
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between clients and candidates.
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression.
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated.
- Recruitment Experience is essential but not necessary ( Training is offered if no Recruitment Exsperiance).
- Sales experience is essential.
- A self-Motivator that is Target driven.
- Must have excellent Communication and Customer service skills.
- Must be a driver with clean Drivers Licence with access to car.
- The successful Candidates will be required to do an Enhanced DBS Check.
- Office Based 3 days a week and Field Based 2 days a week.
- Work Hours are Monday to Friday on a alternative weekly Rota 7am till 4pm and 9:30am till 18:30pm.
Salary and Working Hours
Basic annual salary is £18,000 to £20,000 + Uncapped OTE.
Our Benefits include training:
- Annual Basic Salary + (Uncapped OTE).
- Company Mobile Phone and Laptop.
- Pension Scheme.
- Travel Expenses.
- Ongoing Training.
- A mixture of Office Based, Home Base and Field Based.