Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
Job Title: Electrical/Mechanical Fitter
Salary: £30,000 (Circa)
A company based in Staffordshire who are in the Manufacturing/Engineering sector are looking for an Electrical/Mechanical Fitter. They work heavily with the food, beverage, pharmaceutical and automation industry manufacturing unique and bespoke products for a diverse mix of high-profile clients.
The Mechanical/Electrical Fitter will be responsible for:
- Working alongside their Production, Technical and Sales teams you will be responsible for the assembly of machinery (50% mechanical 50% electrical)
- Be a problem solver; some machinery is development work and a hands-on thinking solution will be required at times.
- Delivering systems within the agreed scope of the project and manage them through to successful sign-off by their customer either at the head office (FAT) or at their site (SAT).
- Some site work at their customer's premises will be required to assist with installations and services.
The Mechanical/Electrical Fitter will have:
- Experience of manufacturing or maintaining automation and materials handling equipment for the food and/or pharmaceutical industries. (conveyors, Elevators, Vibratory feeders)
- Knowledge of best fitting practices
- Mechanical and electrical fault finding
- Ability to understand and work to mechanical and electrical drawings
- Ability to explain design ideas and plans clearly to both technical and non-technical people
- Mechanical and electrical fault-finding including PLCs (Schneider, Alan Bradley, Siemens ect)
Benefits for the Mechanical/Electrical Fitter are:
- 33 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Death in service cover
If you have the right experience for the role of Field Service Engineer and would like a detailed chat then send your CV to dbanton @premierengineeringuk.com or contact the number #########
Posted 4 days ago