Support Worker - Aldershot | Zoek UK | 4b24a5
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Support Worker - Hampshire
Aldershot, Hampshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
We are looking for Support Workers in Aldershot to cover various shifts from Full time, Part time and Relief to suit you. We offer fantastic benefits, training and a great team environment.
This role involves supporting five people to ensure they are active members of their community, enjoying daily living and maximising opportunities presented to them. Personal care and moving and assisting are key parts of the role as well as medication administration and meal preparation. The people we support enjoy music, shopping and cinema trips which staff must be willing to facilitate.
A shift pattern way of working is operated to which is flexibly planned to accommodate the activities that are arranged, daytime hours are between 07:00-15:00 and 15:00-21:30 with the possibility of one sleep in shift per week. You will also be expected to work alternate weekends as well.
We can be flexible and can offer a range of hours between hours to full time ( hours) per week. This will be discussed at interview.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to hold a Full UK/EU driving licence.
For further information, please contact Kelly on#########
To apply please visit our website via the button below.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on#########
- Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019, 2020 & 2021.