Team Member - Russell Square | Zoek UK | 4b2674
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Russell Square, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Who are we?
We are the Food Travel Experts. So what does that mean? It means that we are experts in creating and running food outlets in locations where people are on the move. Whether it’s getting off somewhere more exotic, getting on a train or stopping off at a motorway service area, we will make sure the food and drink on offer is the ideal selection to meet the needs of the many different types of traveller. Become a vital part of our SSP family at The Beer House at Paddington Station.
What is in for you?
* Competitive wage
* Unsocial premium (£ an hour for hours worked between 12am – 6am )
* Award winning training with accredited qualifications and great opportunities to become our next manager!
* Apprenticeships available!
* We offer a range of great central and local recognition schemes for colleagues
* Up to 50% staff discount on and off shift on our brands (M&S, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza, Leon, Warrens Bakery, M&S and many more!)
* A host of benefits such as discounts from numerous high street and online retailers and service providers; g. cinema tickets, travel, healthcare, leisure, shopping vouchers, cycle to work scheme - treat yourself or family members to gift cards from a variety of leading brands.
* Refer a Friend* – get rewarded every time you successfully introduce a friend to the Company (*T&C’s apply)
* Company pension schemes
* Flexible shifts working around you
* Opportunity to ‘Learn as you Earn’
* Make a career in Hospitality or Retail
* 28 days holidays pro rata
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for team players with a bold, fun and friendly personality to deliver an impactful and memorable experience to all our customers. You’ll really enjoy that customer interaction with everyone you serve. You’ll be someone who prefers keeping busy, achieving results and high standards, and be able to use your own initiative, using your great communication skills to make a difference every day. Previous experience working in a bar, pub or customer service role is ideal but not essential – we will provide training. It’s your personality and attitude that will speak for itself!
Fancy more details?
The Beer House at Paddington Station has Full Time permanent roles for an immediate start for shifts between 11am and 10pm including weekends - we are sure you can find something matching your flexibility. If you enjoy the hustle and bustle of a busy store, please apply now!
Rate of pay is £ per hour
We are ready to welcome you as a part of our fantastic team