Personal Banker - Southall | Zoek UK | 4b273c
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Personal Banker - Senior Associate Southall
Southall, Greater London, England
Up to £22,000 - Southall
Permanent role with clear career progression path!
My client, an international bank with a growing branch network in the UK, is seeking a exceptionally customer focused individual for a PERSONAL BANKER ROLE for their Southall branch.
You will also need to commit to working 2 Saturday's a month. The Saturday hours are 5 hour shifts and you will be paid EXTRA for a full days work or request a full day off in lieu.
With this role you will be to gain more exposure to the compliance, risk and audit side of the banking industry and there is a clear progression path to guide through the banking organisation! Many of the Branch and Area Managers for the bank have worked their way up from a Personal Banker!!
You will need to have some experience within a customer services role within retail banking!
To assist the branch in meeting its sales objectives by delivering 1st class customer care to existing clients and by the acquisition, and retention of new clients by developing and strengthening new clients' relationships.
· Identifies and pursues sales opportunities through client referrals, internal networks, corporate relationships, and personal network.
· Delivers superior customer service, promptly handling all calls and emails received; fosters strong customer relations and actively promotes the bank as the preferred provider of banking services.
· Establishes and maintains the highest level of customer care and delivery standards ensuring customer queries and complaints are addressed in a prompt and amenable manner and where applicable, directed to the relevant department on the client's behalf.
· Identifies and pursues opportunities to cross sell products and services to existing clients, through regular telephone &/or face to face contact and on-going relationship building.
· Fosters and maintains a welcoming, professional and service oriented atmosphere within the banking hall.
· To support the branch's business development initiatives by promoting and attending business development and sales events.
· To process 'new account' applications including NRI, postal service and other miscellaneous service requests.
· Preparation of DCS for service requests.
If this is of interrest, please get in touch - we are urgently recruiting!