Senior Development Manager - Dorset | Zoek
Senior Development Manager - Dorset
85000.00 Annual Salary
Permanent (Full time)
Senior Development Manager
We have an opportunity for you to become the Interim Senior Development Manager for an award-winning financial services business.
They’re growing fast due to their focus on developing better and more accessible financial products for customers.
It’s a very digital and technology-led business and this role will be a key hire, offering the chance to take responsibility for the strategic direction they take, management of the technology roadmap and business systems team that supports their core business applications.
You would be responsible for
- Management and coaching of Development Managers, Lead Devs, Scrum Masters, etc
- Indirect responsibility for the technology/development team made up of onshore/offshore resources, internal teams, and external suppliers
- Overseeing the build-out of new functionality to their Micro-Services web platform
- Leading the teams responsible for the development of Cloud Services architectures
- Supporting Development Managers on projects to ensure delivery across different technology stacks and business units
- Driving the adoption of DevOps and Agile
- Resource management and taking ownership of development plans for staff
- Budget management within the department, covering new development and BAU
- Representing the department on exec steering committees and management meetings
This is a Maternity cover role for 12 months and we’re ideally looking for someone to start within the next few weeks.
It offers a competitive salary + bonus and excellent benefits – please get in touch to find out more
This is an opportunity not to be missed so please send your CV for a copy of the spec and more information to Rupert Morton######### or email #########
Find out more about the Insurance, Wealth Management, and Life & Pensions Recruitment Specialists by visiting http://www.highams.com
Posted 10 days ago