Welder / Fabricator - Ilkeston | Zoek UK | 4b29d9
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Welder / Fabricator - Mild Steel
Ilkeston, Derbyshire, England
Welder/ Fabricator required to join a well-established company based in the Ilkeston Oxford area. Due to ongoing success and workload they are looking for an extra pair of hands to help them. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Welder / Fabricator to utilise their skills.
Welder / Fabricator - Mild Steel**Position Overview**
- Mig/Tig welding working with mild steel
- Liaising with members of the Production team to ensure specifications are understood
- Read and interpret engineering drawings
- Adhere to procedures & Health and Safety standards
- Ensure tolerances and parameters are met to satisfy quality and output
Welder / Fabricator - Mild Steel**Position Requirements**
- Experienced in MIG/TIG welding with the ability to read engineering drawings
- Demonstrate the safe use of associated equipment
- NVQ Level 3 in fabrication & Welding / Plating & Welding
- Based within a commutable distance of Ilkeston
Welder / Fabricator - Mild Steel**Position Remuneration**
- Full time - Permanent
- Salary - £12 -£13 per hour (DOE)
- Monday - Friday 07:45 to 16:15 (Friday 07:00 - 14:00) 39 hour week
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.