Assistant Chef - Mold | Zoek UK | 4b2d70
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Mold, Flintshire, Wales
£20k per year
Permanent (Full time)
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Assistant Chef based in Mold. The successful candidate will earn up to £20, per year.
Although weddings are the company's main speciality, they open for Sunday Lunches, Funeral teas, Christmas Parties, Baby showers and many other events, and the kitchen team will be required to assist front of house at these events.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a key member of a small team and join a thriving company.
- Strong team player.
- Great communication skills.
- Solid experience of working within a fresh food establishment.
- Ideally experience with catering for functions, weddings and other events.
- Enjoy working in a varied role.
- Maintaining very high standards in the quality of food and presentation.
- Delivering excellent customer satisfaction whilst ensuring all food is served consistently to the same standard.
- Assisting with menu planning, ordering and stock control.
- Ensure that all policies, procedures, standards and guidelines are adhered to receipt and
storage of provisions; monitoring stock rotation and ensuring that all food is labelled clearly and correctly.
- To work comfortably in all areas of kitchen operation and other areas of the hotel.
Our client is a country house specialising in weddings and events with 15 bedrooms.
Their focus is on providing good quality food, and excellent service, and they encourage guests to personalise their food choices, and although a traditional roast is still the most popular option, they have BBQ's, afternoon teas, pie & mash, buffets, and many other types of wedding breakfasts, plus canapes, pizza stations, burger bars as extra evening options, so a good understanding of food service and preparation will be required.
They are a very small team, and staff get involved in all aspects of the business.
This may include bar work, housekeeping, laundry, and general customer service and admin giving a great overall understanding for anybody interested in hospitality looking to develop their skills within the hospitality trade.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company.
- To join a fantastic team.
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set.
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Chef, Kitchen, Culinary, Catering, Menu, Health and Safety, Kitchen Team, Food Hygiene, Food Safety Protocols, Hospitality
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...