Senior Construction Manager - London | Zoek UK | 4b32c5
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Construction Manager
London, Greater London, England
£60000 - £70000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Senior Construction Manager | London | £60,000 - £70,000 | M&E | Permanent
We are looking for a Senior Construction Manager to join a leading M&E Contractor in London.
This role is slightly different from the usual M&E Construction Manager roles, in that the post holder will need to demonstrate experience of working on frames and fabric, as this client is functioning as main contractor on the initial project – a data centre in Greater London.
The Construction Manager will be responsible for the day to day management of projects to ensure schemes are delivered to the requisite standard and make the required profit by delivering within budget and to programme.
Some of the key duties:
* Lead team meetings
* Delegation of activities
* Project reporting
* Quality and risk control
* Building and maintaining relationships with clients
Knowledge and experience:
* Proven track record in a construction manager capacity
* Knowledge of current construction practices
* Solid understanding of JCT and NEC contracts
* Management of the client
* Have a good understanding of engineering fundamentals of the other specialist disciplines involved in building services
* Exceptional communication skills
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Construction Manager to join a well-regarded M&E Contractor in London.
Apply now or contact Darren @ rework for more information