FEMALE WAKE NIGHT SUPPORT WORKER - Arkley | Zoek UK | 4b3ae8
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
FEMALE WAKE NIGHT SUPPORT WORKER
Arkley, Greater London, England
£9/hour Excellent Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
FEMALE WAKE NIGHT SUPPORT WORKER
About the Role
1 x 30 hours per week
1 x 20 hours per week
Various contracted hour shifts available (to suit your lifestyle)
20 days holiday + bank holidays
Flexible Additional Holiday Purchase Scheme
Full induction programme to Care Certificate Standards
Dedicated learning & development programmes.
We offer Apprenticeships to those with less experience looking to join the Care Sector
We provide FREE training to achieve qualification in Social Care.
Access to a wide range of free online courses for all staff on a variety of topics
DBS check paid by Caretech prior to starting with us.
Refer a Friend Reward Scheme – earn up to £250 per referral!
Share Save Scheme
Free Employee Assistance Programme
Annual Employee Awards Evening
Employee recognition schemes
Carer progression within the company.
CareTech Foundation – Opportunity to apply for family and friend’s grants.
We are looking for a Wake Night Support Worker to join our Service in Arkley, nr Barnet.
Cedars is a well-established 12-bed home for Service Users with learning and physical disabilities which boasts a large, private, garden with easy access from the house.
We are providing individuals with practical and emotional care, enabling them to lead as ordinary life as they can achieve.
You will need to be flexible as you are required to work shifts including bank holidays, weekends and potentially sleep ins.
If your best traits are positivity, friendliness and innovation then this job is for you!
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* To participate in the day-to-day implementation of individual support plans and activities within a challenging environment
* To maintain effective communication and liaison with service users, families and other whilst respecting appropriate confidentiality
* To support service users with the preparation of meals, laundry duties, cleaning and social events
* To maintain accurate notes and records as and when required
* To work as part of a team to provide high quality care.
The Successful Candidate for the role will have
* NVQ in Health and Social Care or be willing to work towards one
* Experience in supporting adults with challenging behavior, learning disabilities and/or mental health issues
* The ability to keep calm under pressure
* Confidence to work alone and as part of a team
* Excellent communication skills
* The passion to work with vulnerable Adults.
* The desire and commitment to achieve high standards of safeguarding.
* To achieve high standards of safeguarding.
CareTech Community Services established in 1993 has 250 services with continuous growth with new developments/services. CareTech Community Services is a national provider of support for people with complex and challenging behaviours associated with autism, learning disabilities, mental health illness and neurological conditions. We support people to live as independently as possible within their own homes and also in residential care.
We are committed to providing the highest levels of care to our residents. To enable us to do this we need caring and dedicated professionals to deliver first class care.
All applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and all employees are checked against the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
CareTech Community Services are proud to confirm that they are Disability Confident Leaders.
You may be aware of new regulations which require that anyone entering a CQC-regulated care home in England to be fully vaccinated subject to certain exemptions.
The Health & Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) (Amendment) (Coronavirus) Regulations 2021 were made on 22nd July and come into force on 11th November 2021.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES