Warehouse Operative - Bristol | Zoek UK | 4b3c32
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Warehouse Operative - Day shift
Are you 16 or over? If so, PMP Recruitment has a new and exciting opportunity for you to work as a full time Warehouse Operative withXPO Logistics inBristol, BS16 7FQ! This is an essential role within the warehouse for a major international logistics supplier.
Pay Rate as a Warehouse Operative:
- Days: £ per hour
Shift times as a Warehouse Operative:
- Day shift: 06:00am to 16:00pm (4 days on 4 days off)
- 16 - 17yr olds: You will be working between 6am to 6pm, working either 4, 6 or 8hr shifts only, 40hrs per week - no more than 5 days a week (flexibility with shifts will be considered). Additional rest breaks if required.
The Warehouse Operative role includes:
- Preparing plastic trays for re-use in the distribution of food items to the supermarket
- Loading plastic food trays onto a conveyor belt, the trays are unloaded at the other end and returned to the suppliers
- General Warehouse Operative duties as required
Benefits of working as a Warehouse Operative:
- We have onsite free parking
- Canteen providing hot and cold drinks and snacks
- Pool table
- Training is provided so no experience necessary
- We have an amazing apprenticeship opportunity for those aged 16 & 17!!
Role Location:Bristol, BS16 7FQ.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and recognise the diversity of our workforce is the source of our strength.
If you'd love to work as a Warehouse Operative, click Apply Now!
PMP Recruitment Ltd, a trading division which is part of the Challenge-trg Group, is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.