This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Remote working available
Permanent (Full time)
£30'000 -£35'000 + Remote working available + Technical Progression + Healthcare + Holidays
Horley, Surrey (3 days Remote)
Amazing opportunity to join an expanding UK leading tech business that is revolutionising the ECO-ENERGY space and is recognised for their excellent staff retention and professional work culture!
Established for over 30 years, our client is an industry leading business that creates software that sits with in the eco-friendly space! Growing from strength to strength, this is a business that constantly investing in new technology and most importantly understands the value in supporting its employees not just in career development but in offering great benefits that lend themselves to having a happy and healthy workforce.
Working within a software team of 10 you will be responsible for developing on their core product as well as internal business applications. Projects will regularly change giving you lots of variety as well and end to end development experience.
This position is perfect for someone looking for a long term stable career move within a business that looks after their staff and encourages work life balance!
* Remote working available (2 days in the office / 3 days at home)
* End to end development lifecycle
* Working within a software team of 10
* Working on a unique user platform
* Develop add-ons to facilitate bespoke or additional features to the product.
* Agile environment
* Looking for a friendly and supportive environment where you an fine tune your development skills.
* Looking for a long term stable career move in a growing tech businesses
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...