Tanker Engineer - Reading - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 4b416f
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Reading - This Area Only
£26000 - £30000 per annum + OTE +35-40k, Vehicle, Training
£26,000 - £30,000 Basic + Overtime (OTE +£35-40k) + Training + Benefits
This is a great opportunity for an experienced tanker engineer to join a company that are massively expanding and a market leader. You will have the option to really maximise your earnings through an abundance of overtime, stay away and travel due to the busy nature of the business. You will be offered any additional tank lining training to become a specialist within your field.
This company are striving to become a market leader in their recession proof and growing industry. They provide specialist services to some of the largest petrol forecourts/terminals in the UK. Offering many different progression routes, this company will lead you down the path that is most suited to what you are looking for.
- Carrying out installation and tank cleaning/ tank lining on forecourts, terminals, and distribution centres
- Working on mechanical equipment (pumps, motors, compressors etc.)
- Stay away required
- Monday - Friday Days based in Reading
- Mechanical experience/knowledge (Maintenance, servicing, fitting)
- Experience working on tanks ideally
- Happy to work away when needed
- Open to training to become a market specialist
Keywords: Tank lining, Tank cleaning, tankers, Forecourt Engineer, Service engineer, Mobile operative, plant operator, civils, industrial, field service, service engineer, FSE, mobile engineer, field technician, field engineer, service technician, mobile plant, field service, service engineer, mobile engineer, mobile technician, mechanical, compressors, pump, separators
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...