Domestic to Commercial Gas Engineer - London | Zoek UK | 4b5532
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Domestic to Commercial Gas Engineer
London, Greater London, England
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Benefits: £30-£35,000pa + 40 hour week + Overtime + travel after 30mins either way + Pension + Sick Pay + private use of van ( 12p after 20 miles )
We are recruiting for experienced domestic gas engineers who either have their commercial tickets, or are keen to train up on the commercial side of the industry.
You will be working for an industry leader who were established over 30 years specialising in commercial Refrigeration, Air Conditioning & Heating.
You will be required to work on commercial gas equipment found in Restaurants, Schools, Colleges and Hotels across your local area.
- Service and repair of commercial / domestic heating equipment
- Fault Finding on commercial gas equipment
- Meeting clients - Customer facing position
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
· Domestic - CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1 - REQUIRED
· Commercial - CDGA1, CIGA1, CoDNCO1, CORT1, ICPN1, TPCP1, TPCP1A - Desirable but open
- Minimum 5 years on domestic equipment or 12 months on commercial
- Driver's Licence
40 hour week
Time and a half mon - sat & double time Sunday and bank hols
Travel paid after 30mins either side
Van ( private use )
Laptop / tablet
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...