Internal Sales Manager - Slinfold | Zoek UK | 4b55ef
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Internal Sales Manager
Slinfold, West Sussex, England
£40000 - £45000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Internal Sales Manager to work at Cordek Limited, an established and respected innovator operating in a number of niche sectors. Cordek Limited are market leaders in the design, manufacture and supply of innovative solutions to solve a wide range of construction problems.
You will be responsible for managing and motivating the Internal Sales team to ensure they offer an expectational customer service experience and maximize every sale opportunity available. We are looking for an individual to have a positive and professional attitude and has the ability to build interdepartmental and supplier relationships.
Cordek Limited offer a range of employee benefits, including a twice a year performance bonus, 25 days holiday plus bank holiday days, access to our Employee Assistance Programme, Company pension and life assurance after one years' service.
You will be required to work Monday to Friday, a total of 40 hours, with a one-hour unpaid lunch break.
Role & Responsibilities
• Ensure service and sales KPIs are met, for example the return of quotations within a specific timeframe/ quote conversion targets are met/ proactive follow ups are made.
• Ensure that the Internal Sales team handle communications with existing and potential customers in a timely, professional, and courteous manner.
• Mentor direct reports in areas of training need, specifically in selling, process, and communication.
• Once established in the role, work to identify opportunities for improvement regarding processes and specific training needs.
• Management of HR related issues including training, recruitment, setting of targets, performance management and motivation the Internal Sales Team.
General Customer Service Responsibilities:
• Maintain a detailed knowledge of Company products, our customers and the industry.
• Deal with customer or sales related queries at all stages efficiently, this will include dispute management.
• Ensure efficient co-ordination between the Internal and External sales teams.
• Take responsibility of discounting within agreed parameters.
• To manage team workload and approve large quotations.
• Act as key contact for specific key accounts.
• Ensure fastidious use of the CRM system across the team and individually.
• Aid the Accounts team with month-end administration and invoice queries.
• Ensure all order processing administration is completed accurately and within agreed timescales across our supply chain.
• To act as the primary point of contact with and our in-house production, accounts team and some of our third part suppliers.
The following experience/skills are essential:
• At least 3 years’ experience in management of a customer service or sales team.
• The ability to motivate others and can lead from the front when appropriate.
• A clear communicator with excellent verbal communication skills with a good, friendly telephone manner.
• Computer literate and experience in database management or CRM.
• Can work under pressure and comfortable in dispute resolution