Customer Service Advisor - Northallerton | Zoek UK | 4b56c9
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Service Advisor - work from home
Northallerton, North Yorkshire, England
** We're hiring hundreds of customer service advisors to work remotely. Join our growing team today. No experience required. **
Customer Service Advisor - work from home opportunity - full training provided and paid for
We're hiring customer service advisors on behalf of a worldwide leader in multichannel customer experience. No experience is required - this is an entry level role, with all training provided and paid for! Various start dates through September 2021 are available. Apply now to be considered.
If you're looking for a remote working job that enables you to progress in your career, this is a great opportunity for you.
Salary:Up to £18, per annum
Hours:40 hours per week between Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm and Saturday to Sunday 9am - 4pm
Training: 5-8 days training, Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm. Full attendance is required. Full training provided and paid for.
Essential equipment:To be considered for this customer service advisor role, you will need a PC or a laptop with Windows or later. Apple devices are not currently supported.
What are we looking for?
As a customer service advisor, you will be expected to have:
- People skills - you will be required to interact with a diverse range of people daily. A friendly telephone manner and strong communication skills are essential.
- Ability to work under pressure and solve problems - candidates must be able to handle challenging calls with resilience and confidence.
- Competent computer skills - candidates must be able to navigate between systems and switch between different applications with ease.
What benefits can you expect?
- Work from the comfort of your own home with a lively and vibrant virtual team
- Up to 50% discounts with Cineworld, Sony, Virgin Trains, Ray-Ban, Virgin Experience days and EE mobile contracts
- Days away from your desk to help support the local community
- Opportunities to fast track your career through our client's internal progression path
- 28 days paid holiday per annum. Paid holiday increases to 30 days per annum after 2 years of consecutive employment
- Refer a friend scheme - earn up to £900 per referral
- Annual salary reviews
- Assist customers with queries
- Help customers complete application forms. You will be supporting them through their customer journey, from beginning to end.
- Deliver quality customer service with patience, empathy and building rapport are essential
- Book and record appointments efficiently
- Comply with company policies and practices
- Manage databases, tools, applications, and operating systems
We're one of Europe's largest on demand, flexible staffing platforms with over 5,000 hiring companies and 100,000 registered workers. Our mission? We're here to change how the world works through technical innovation, matching and connecting ambitious workers with flexible part-time and full-time work across the hospitality, office, events, retail, and logistics sectors.