CNC Team Leader - Cradley Heath | Zoek UK | 4b6368
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
CNC Team Leader
Cradley Heath, Sandwell, England
£22000 - £26000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Are you experienced working on CNC machines, setting, and operating? Do you have leadership experience/qualities? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you! We are recruiting for a thriving engineering based manufacturer based locally to Cradley who are looking to appoint a CNC lead to the team.
What will you need to be considered for this opportunity?
* Experience in a supervisory/management position would be advantageous but someone who shows natural leadership skills paired with extensive knowledge of CNC machinery will also be considered
* Experience working in a machine shop department working to tight deadlines.
* Strong CNC setting and operating experience and ability to train others.
* Experience with Lean Manufacturing and a proven track record of implementing Lean systems and processes.
* Proactive and hands on management style.
* Positive, upbeat and motivational attitude.
What Duties will this role involve?
* Overseeing responsibilities in a busy machine shop with the following equipment; Lathes, Conventional Millers, Driller Machines, Saws and more.
* Transferring knowledge across to the team of CNC programming, tool changeovers and manufacturing best practice.
* Lead efficiency workshops.
* Ensure all safety & 5S requirements are in place daily.
* Supporting approximately 15 other CNC machinists
* Employee training
* Comply and enforce quality and health and safety procedures
What's on offer?
* A competitive salary: £22,000 – 26,000/Annum
* Working rotating 6am – 2pm, 2pm - 10pm shifts Monday - Friday
* Continued growth opportunities
* A permanent position
* Friendly, approachable team
Please press apply now to submit your application for this position. Due to high levels of response we will only be able to contact successful candidates.
Any successful applicants will be contacted with further information on this position