Social Media Marketing Officer - Etruria | Zoek UK | 4b6705
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Social Media Marketing Officer
Etruria, Stoke-on-Trent, England
£20000 - £23000/annum + Bonuses + Fantastic Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Work Lyf Group are looking for a creative, engaging and design driven Social Media Marketing Officer to join our team.
About Work Lyf Group
Work Lyf Group are a leading Stoke on Trent based recruitment agency. We specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment across multi-sectors including but not limited to Industrial, Commercial, Warehouse, Hospitality.
Based in Etruria, and due to our close proximity to the A500 we are easily commutable to from anywhere in the wider S-O-T area.
* You will oversee all areas of our social media and digital marketing outputs to generate creative and engaging campaign ideas and put these ideas in to design practice while delivering the finished products across our platforms daily.
* You will work directly with our team of consultants to discuss and design appropriate bespoke advertising campaigns for our clients
* You will engage with clients where necessary to understand briefs and specifications for their advertising requirements
* Carry out regular online engagement with our social media followers and patrons across platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram
* You will be responsible for online advertising, photo and video editing, graphic design and social media post creation
* You will do all of the above with the end goal of increasing our candidate and client engagement and increase traffic to all of our digital platforms.
* You will need to be an outstanding communicator, both written and verbal
* You will need to be comfortable using your graphic design skills on programs such as Canva and Adobe
* You will need to have prior experience in creating engaging content across platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
* You will need to possess outstanding attention to detail
* The ideal candidate will possess a higher education (A Level or above) qualification in a relevant field (., Digital Marketing / Social Media Marketing).
Additional Information and Benefits
* Your hours of work will be Monday to Thursday, 8:30am to 4:30pm, Friday 8:30am to 4:00pm
You will also have access to a host of additional benefits within our vibrant office environment including but not limited to:
* Fantastic yearly holiday allowance
* Xmas shut down off work as complimentary leave
* Your birthday off work every year
* A quarterly bonus scheme based on KPIs