Mechanical Building Services Engineer - Wokingham | Zoek UK | 4b673c
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Mechanical Building Services Engineer
Permanent (Full time)
An assignment is available for a Mechanical Building Services Engineer this is a permanent position working within the nuclear industry.
We are looking to recruit high calibre staff to bolster a well-established and growing multi-discipline engineering delivery capability to meet opportunities in the nuclear and defence industries. The projects include developing solutions through all RIBA stages in highly regulated environments, in support of air, land and sea defence establishments, the UK nuclear submarine fleet, and both existing and new build nuclear power stations. The client requires an experienced Mechanical Building Services Engineer, preferably with experience of working in the nuclear and/or defence industries, but also those with relevant industrial design experience looking to work in a technically challenging environment.
In this role you be part of a several hundred strong GS team across the UK, however you will work within the smaller Mechanical Engineering team based in Reading with occasional business travel to Client sites.
• Degree in a Mechanical Engineering discipline
• Experience in the use of CIBSE guides
• Experience in the production of design deliverables . Plant sizing calculations (heating/ cooling/ fan sizing) and commissioning of a diverse range of mechanical building systems
• Familiarity with engineering software packages such as CAD, Hevacomp, BIM and simulation packages . IES, Revit, CFD Analysis.
• Chartered Engineer or working towards Chartership
• Experience in producing tender specifications for mechanical building services
• Can liaise with multiple stakeholders and coordinate with other design disciplines
• Experience of coaching and mentoring junior staff.
Due to the nature of the business the ideal candidate may need to obtain UK security clearance.
If you’re looking for a new opportunity and have the skills set which the client is looking for, apply with your current and up to date CV today and a member of the Millbank team will be in touch.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons. Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business